Páginas

domingo, 29 de julho de 2012

Projeto Tamar!




Turtles!!  Projeto Tamar is an internationally known project that protects 5 species of turtles that are in extinction in Brazil. The project was created in 1980 with the name Tamar that comes from TAR (tartaruga) and MAR (marinha).  Projeto Tamar is one of the places we visit in Salvador and seriously didn't know turtles could be as big as the one I saw (first two pictures). However, I found out a turtle can be this big:

I can imagine a turtle this size..., but they exist :). After seeing a lot of turtles and learning a little about them, we went to the beach an relax for a few hour until.....
I found a man that makes beautiful paintings in like less than five minutes just with cotton and his finger, nothing else! It blew my mind I still look at the one I bought and I can't believe it. It is amazing! Brazil has so many talented people.



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário