Páginas

domingo, 22 de julho de 2012

Casa da Cultura! My Indian friend!

Saturday, I went to la Casa da Cultura to buy some souvenirs. Last time i went I bought a few necklaces in a store owned by an Indian from Mato Grosso do Sul. I decided to past by the store and he told me u are so black jajaja! and then ask me what church are u part of again? I said I am a mormon he said he met a girl that was mormon and gave him a magazine. Also a seventy visit his store and he felt so happy. He told me he is reading the magazine and he feel so happy when people remember him. He wanted to take a picture and gave a necklace for free. He was born in an Indian village and he speaks the dialect of his ancestors. Brazil is so rich in culture! He invited to go to his village I would have loved to go to an Indian village in Brazil. If you ever go to Brazil talk to people they love talking and they love when someone wants to know about them. The smallest action can cause the biggest reaction.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário