Páginas

sábado, 7 de julho de 2012

Desserts!

Brazilian food is delicious, but there European background make them crazy about desserts. I am not a desserts fan, but here I have learn to eat something sweet after lunch and dinner and sometimes even in the morning! They have so many bakeries with delicious breads and desserts that you can avoid being crazy about dessert. Something different I have seen here is they have a lot of the desserts made of yuca (mandioca or macaxeira). If you know me you know I love yuca! so that is how start eating desserts here.

 

Yuca cake! I love it! 


 

Another delicious dessert is Bolo de rolo!


 

And another favorite Lime Cake

 

If you like desserts you must come to Brazil, but loose some weight before coming just a tip! ;)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário