Páginas

domingo, 1 de julho de 2012

Graffiti!


Saturday, we went to a favela or poor area in pexinhos, where we became graffiti artists( in our dreamss) jajaja and we decorated the house's fences with graffiti. I had to work with Michelle, but we had next to us an amazing graffiti artist Alex(the guy between Michelle and I) . So even though we were intimidated with his help we ended up doing our first graffiti design! that you can see in the pictures above. In that community I saw the poorest living conditions I have ever seen in my life. Houses look like they were abandoned, garbage everywhere, mud, dirt... I even saw a whole family that what they had for lunch was a sardines can. so when you feel like you want to complain about what you have do not! If you have where to sleep, a family and what you eat you are by far rich! Nevertheless, regardless there poor conditions they where happy and glad we went to bring some beauty to their community. It was tiring working for hours under the sun, but worth if I could I would do it everyday and maybe I will as good as my friend Alex :).

This is his creation!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário