Páginas

quarta-feira, 25 de julho de 2012

Last Week in Recife!!



Recife was amazing and it was so sad to say good bye! I guess that is how life is we will meet wonderful people that would change our lives. It is sad to say goodbye, but it would be more sad if I hadn't met them at all. Silva has the biggest hart in the world! She only has one son Gabriel, but she could definitely have like 10 more :). Her actions always remembered me that it doesn't matter how terribleour trial is, we choose how to react about it and how our live would be after it. No matter how tired she was she always was there smiling for me and Tawnya :D and helping us to have the best experience!. Gabriel is the most intelligent boy I have ever met! When he laughs you have to laugh to it is inevitable. Gil (on my left in the second picture) is so funny! hardworking woman! if you want to develop you social skills move with her for a few weeks. I was not living with her, but two girls form the study abroad Sara and Berkeley were. They lived near us and Gil and Silvia are really good friends.  Have I liked my experience in Brazil so far??? NO! I have loved it! Recife and Brazil have so much to see and try just come and see it for yourself.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário