Páginas

domingo, 1 de julho de 2012

Caruaru, The capital of Forro!




Friday, we went to Caruaru that is like 2 hours away fro Recife to see a quadrilha dance presentation. Caruaru is known by its greats "Festas Juninas" and because of it is known as the "Capital of Forro". I could not agree more when we went the whole city was turned into a huge fair! With live singers and dance presentations, food, rides etc. Caruaru is also believed to have the best  São João party in the world!. On the pictures above you would notice some interesting things I found... First, the pregnant black sculptures where everywhere what they mean not sure and then these funny signs. The first one basically says "a son is like a fart only each person bears his own..." deep comparison. The second one says " A woman leaves a rich man without money and a poor man without shame" hahaha. I just wonder if I buy one of this signs where can I put it any ideas?

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário